CLICK ON THIS VIDEO TO FIND OUT HOW
The Gigi Method was developed by Gigi Fernandez to share her knowledge of doubles. It is based on her doubles expertise and her experience working with amateurs for the past decade. The Gigi Method is way of playing the game of doubles that assures you are positioned in the right place, cover the correct area, have reliable shot selection and employ winning strategies. It will completely change the way you look at the doubles court..
Gain instant access for $57 dollars. You may also scroll down to receiving a discount on The Gigi Method combined with a yearly subscription to The Gigi Method Classroom.
Doubles.TV holds all my doubles knowledge, combining what I learned playing on tour but more relevant, coaching recreational players for the past decade. You can access The Gigi Method Doubles Instructional program plus enter The Gigi Method Classroom.
After watching The Gigi Method Doubles Instructional Program, Join Doubles.TV and enter the Gigi Method Classroom. Here we delve into a different doubles subject each week. This is a year long program that guarantees improvement in your doubles game.
Here is the curriculum for the first semester of the The Gigi Method Classroom. Each week we work on one of these problems and give you clear and easy-to-implement solutions.
When you subscribe to Doubles.TV, you receiving access to The Gigi Method Classroom. Every 7 days you gain access to a new lesson. The lessons include some of the following information :
- Introduction to the subject of the week (Problem Solved from the curriculum above)
- Video explanation of the drill.
- Practice Lesson or Drill (3 to 4 times a month)
- Articles to read related to the subject.
- My tips to mental toughness. I share everything that helped me be mentally strong enough to win 17 Grand Slams.
- Quizzes to test your knowledge long the way along are a great learning tool.
- Ten Steps to a Better Game Series including Volleys, Overhead, Doubles Serve, Returns and Shot Selection and more.
- Pro Volley analysis: Gigi analyzes and critiques an ATP or WTA player's volley.
- Your questions answered. You have questions about doubles, I will answer them.
If you have not seen The Gigi Method that should be your first step. If you have bought the Gigi Method, joining Doubles.TV will give you access to The Gigi Method Classroom.
Full Instant Access to The Gigi Method
Access to Virtual Volley Lesson
Your Questions Answered
4 TIMES A YEAR
Yearly Subscription to Doubles.TV (Two month free)
The Gigi Method
Pay $176 in