Delivered to you by 2 time Olympic Gold Medalist and 17-time grand slam doubles champion Gigi Fernandez
While enrolled in The Gigi Method Doubles Instructional Program, you will also have access to The Gigi Method Classroom. Here we delve into a different doubles subject each week. This year long program will include monthly live coaching sessions and guarantees improvement in your doubles game.
CLICK ON THIS VIDEO TO FIND OUT HOW
The Gigi Method was developed by Gigi Fernandez to share her knowledge of doubles. It is based on her doubles expertise and her experience working with amateurs for the past decade. The Gigi Method is way of playing the game of doubles that assures you are positioned in the right place, cover the correct area, have reliable shot selection and employ winning strategies. It will completely change the way you look at the doubles court..
Below is the curriculum for the first half of the The Gigi Method Classroom. Each week we work on one of these problems and give you clear and easy-to-implement solutions.
When you purchase The Gigi Method Subscription, you will receive access to The Gigi Method + TGM Classroom. Every 7 days you gain access to a new lesson. The lessons include some of the following information :
- Introduction to the subject of the week (Problem Solved from the curriculum above)
- Video explanation of the drill.
- Practice Lesson or Drill (3 to 4 times a month)
- Articles to read related to the subject.
- My tips to mental toughness. I share everything that helped me be mentally strong enough to win 17 Grand Slams.
- Quizzes to test your knowledge long the way along are a great learning tool.
- Ten Steps to a Better Game Series including Volleys, Overhead, Doubles Serve, Returns and Shot Selection and more.
- Pro Volley analysis: Gigi analyzes and critiques an ATP or WTA player's volley.
- Your questions answered. You have questions about doubles, I will answer them.